Estate Planning and Administration Legal Services Since 1975
When your family needs legal assistance in setting up and administering trusts in Illinois, turn to the Champaign estate administration attorneys of Dodd & Maatuka, LLC.
For almost 40 years the firm has assisted families in East-Central Illinois that face legal challenges involving the elderly and family members with special needs. We can provide effective, caring and knowledgeable help regarding:
- Anticipating and managing the health and financial affairs of incapacitated elder family members
- Assisting families concerned with elder family members and the possibility of financial fraud/scams
- The creation of special needs trust
- The creation of trusts for minors who own real property
- Administering trusts and protecting wealth once a trust has been established
- Creating powers of attorney for family members
- Probate administration
In addition, we handle all legal matters relating to estate planning, including the creation of wills and health power of attorney. For more information, please contact our firm.
For caring, empathetic and comprehensive estate administration law legal assistance in Illinois, contact Dodd & Maatuka, LLC, by calling 217-356-9500.
At Dodd & Maatuka, LLC, we believe that estate administration is never purely a legal matter. There is often a strong emotional aspect to tending to the affairs of a family member entering declining years or to assisting special needs minors.
We have built a stable and long-lived business on the strength of our caring and responsive service. Clients' estate planning, family law and elder law problems become our own. For more information, please contact our firm.
Contact Our Urbana Trust Administration Attorneys
The lawyers of Dodd & Maatuka, LLC, accept credit cards, are available for evening and weekend appointments, and speak English, Spanish and Arabic. We have free parking. To contact us, call 217-356-9500.