A Full-Service Law Firm in East-Central Illinois Since 1975
Immigration law is complex and changes rapidly. To protect your rights and achieve your immigration law goals, it is essential to work with an experienced, creative, diligent and flexible immigration lawyer.
The Champaign immigration attorneys of Dodd & Maatuka, LLC, represent a broad range of clients facing immigration law challenges. Our clients include:
- Employers in business, health care, academia and other areas facing employers
- Investors and entrepreneurs
- Individuals, families and students
We handle almost all aspects of immigration law and are dedicated to helping you or your company resolve immigration issues. We can assist you with:
- Temporary visas
- Visitor visas (B-1/B-2)
- Investor visas (E-2)
- Student visas (F-1/J-1/M-1)
- Work visas (H-1B, H-1C, H-2A, H-2B, O)
- Fiancé and spousal visas (K-1/K-2, CR1/CR2, IR1/IR2, K-3/K-4)
- Family-based immigration
- Permanent residency visas
- Naturalization applications
- Extensions, renewals and re-validations
Making Immigration Law Simple
Dealing with a federal agency is never easy. We can handle all aspects of your immigration law challenge, ensuring a smooth and stress-free process and the greatest possible chance of a successful outcome.
We understand that your immigration law challenge may involve your career, your right to remain in the U.S. or the reunification of your family. We work as a team to bring the knowledge and skills of eight attorneys to resolve your case. For more information, please contact our firm.
Contact Our Urbana Work Permit Attorneys
The lawyers of Dodd & Maatuka, LLC, accept credit cards, are available for evening and weekend appointments, and speak English, Spanish and Arabic. We have free parking. To contact us, call 217-356-9500.